Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Pop Rockin' Experience

For writing this week, I implemented part of Babbling Abby's unit on descriptive writing. You probably already know (because Abby rocks!) but her blog is The Inspired Apple. I try to get most of my resources for free because I'm a poor graduate student; however, sometimes a few dollars is definitely worth the time, such as the case for this unit.

I don't want to give too much away because I want you to buy her unit! I will show you the final product though!




Aren't these so cute!? I did put glitter in their mouths for the Pop Rocks but I had taken these pictures prior to that.

The students loved the activities we did this week, and I was so impressed with their work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! Have a Happy Day! :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs