Thursday, February 2, 2012

Guess My Number!!

Hi, Friends!
Just wanted to share a game I played with the students today. They loved it!
I was inspired by Mrs. Lemons and made a SMART Board version of Guess My Number.
I uploaded the one I made to Google Docs so here ya go! Basically, I think of a number and the students try to guess my number by asking the suggested questions below the hundreds chart. They are not allowed to ask me if it is a specific number but must use the questions to eliminate numbers in order to reveal my number. I love the hundreds chart on the SMART Board because when you touch a number it turns red. I have also used this hundreds chart when we are skip counting. Since the tiles change color when you touch them, this is a great visual for the students to see patterns in the hundreds chart.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! Have a Happy Day! :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs